Sunday, July 4, 2010

Park JungMin, “Even though I’ve received proposals for contract, I will give an answer after discussing with the other members”

SS501 Park JungMin explains on reports saying that he has signed with Taiwan Sony Music.

Park JungMin wrote on his official homepage at 1:51pm on 3rd July, “I have not signed with any agency yet. Even though I’ve received proposals from various agencies, I have not given them any answers.”

He added that, “SS501 will end their album promotions with their Taiwan Golden Melody Awards. Even though there are proposals from our current agency and other major domestic agencies to contract the whole group, these are just speculations.”

Park JungMin also added, “I have not given any answers for the proposals from different agencies. I will release an official stand after discussing with the other members. If I sign a contract, I will announce officially. Currently, we are still under the management of DSP.”

S:Newsen + Kbites



___________________________________________________

UPDATE

SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

This is JungMin..^^
2010-07-03 1:51:49pm

Hello? This is SS501’s JungMin.
Always wanted to say something, but I wrote the message and erased it, wrote and erased..
Finally dragged till today!!
With the situation now, I thought about..if my message were to hurt the other members, what should I do,
In any case, I thought that saying this would be good, so I wrote this message today.

First of all!!
The activities for this album of SS501 ended after Taiwan’s Golden Melody Awards.
Really a lot of people came.
In Taiwan, HongKong, Japan~, and even China too~~ Our Triple S!!
I thought.. it is really great if all 5 of us could perform together.
Thank you for coming and supporting us~!
(Firstly, I wanted to say a word of thanks.)

Let me start with the conclusion first,
As SS501, the contracts for all members
Even though it is true that there were offers made from our current company and from other large management companies in Korea,
All of them fell through.

And at the moment I have not signed contract with anyone yet,
Even though I received offers from various companies, I have not replied yet.
I said…I will reply after I discussed with our members. Currently, I have not given a reply yet.

If we were to sign a contract, we will let everyone know officially.
(DSP will be managing us until we sign a contract...!)

Hmm... We had discussion meetings before we ended our activities for this time,
Each and every member had a face to face talk with Madam
Though we should share more conversations among 5 of us..!
Prepared sufficiently and going to do it.
The question on our future, even though I am certain that it has no doubt became a personal question,
Before that, in order for SS501 to continue its activities, SS501’s album and concert, etc...
I am saying about the activities.
Project-based singer is NO THANK YOU..!!

Yet
Even though I have a lot more to write... I will just write this much first.
Actually, I was sleeping late but woke up startled... TT TT
I called the members in case they were shocked too, but the phone didn’t get through~~!
Well in any case, let’s continue with the discussion meeting~~ Let’s meet~~ With this going,
Because there will be sad news.. in such an already bad time.. I am full of sorry.. TT TT

Ah! And also, I will continue to come over to the homepage in the future too,
Will be able to continue to see me here ^^
I will leave message often..!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling bad for other SS501 members, it's really sad they can't work together as before. We all know if things aren't going well, we need to make change. The only conclusion I can come to, is that, DSP was not a good company for the group. Although, it was stated that DSP did offer the other 4 a contract, for reasons unknown, the remaining 4 haven't signed on. It could be DSP doesn't want anything to do with KHJ now that he's with a new company. That's just my 2 cents.
As persistent as Shillang is, I'm sure somehow it will be possible, they can still perform as a group.

Kim Hyun Joong fighting......