I am beyond excited :o~~ and you know, I also wish to have a DVD with the deleted scene section coz that would be really really awesome right there hihihi~ If they don't want to air it for whatever reason.., give us a DVD. come on. give us a DVD!!!
Anyways here are the details by ssangchudream :)
1. Download the petition here. I up the document at two places: Mega and Mediafire. I hope those work for all of you. In the document, there is the petition in Korean and in English (so that you know you're not signing away your soul or something. hurhur) . Read it over, put in your name and sign it. I have included a place to put your country also so that MBC can see the fans come from everywhere.
2. This is the address to MBC studio, in Korean and in English. I'm thinking put both, just in case.
경기도 고양시 일산 동구 장항동 869번지 일산 MBC드림센터.
MBC Dream Center #869, Janghang-dong, Ilsan-gu, Goyang-si, Kyeonggi-do
* This is the not exact address for the "We got married" department. But according to my inside source, MBC has stop accepting gifts and other items for WGM. I'm guessing they got overflowed with all those gifts for all the couples. I think this address should be fine though. I hope believe mails will get directed to the right department like how they do in America. *
3. I suggest mailing the petition in at around the same time. If ppl just mail things at different times, chances of the letters being ignored or lost in the system is much higher than a whole slew of the same petitions flooding the station at around the same time. Since April 29(?) is the time of their anniversary, maybe mail the letter around the last week of April then.
4. Also, I suggest pasting a picture of a favorite Ssangchu scene onto the envelope so that people at MBC will go "AHH! It's them again!" thus more prevention from random letters getting ignored. I would totally paste this one~~
5. Acknowledgement~ This would not have been at all possible if I didn't find the most kind Goguma fan out there, mountainmadman, who despite never watching Ssangchu was willing to translate the letter for me when I asked. Also thank you to jaejoongie<3 from Hwangbo fandom for reading over the letter. And to deeta (she has way too many fandoms for me to name. hurhur) for providing the address. Without them, this wouldn't have happen.
6. Pimp this out to all the Ssangchu communities/forums/cliques out there that you know. You can do this in any ways that you want as long as you credit the three people up there. I don't care if my name is attached to this or not b/c I didn't do anything besides write several e-mails asking for help and putting it together. But those ppl though, they make this possible so please acknowledge them.
If there's any questions, just e-mail me at Ssangchudream@gmail.com since I will not be able to reply to comments anymore. I'm pretty good at answering emails.
I hope for good news =).
Peace out, fandom.