Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hyunjoong News!

Sorry I have not updated! Let me archive everything that was on this week in one quick post ^^

Kim Hyun Joong shares his imprisoned story while vacationing in Jeju Island
credits: newsen + phenom @ allkpop

SBS’s “Strong Heart” held a “King of Kings” special on the June 21st broadcast. During this recording, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong confessed an interesting story titled, “Kim Hyun Joong’s incarceration incident.”

Back in 2007, Kim Hyun Joong went to a nightclub with some acquaintances while on vacation in Jeju Island. He revealed, “I was even singing while playing, but when I get drunk, my downfall is that I get really sleepy. I had to use the restroom, so I left briefly to go to the restroom. However, I don’t recall anything that happened after that.”

When he woke up from his sleep, Kim Hyun Joong first checked his text messages. His cell phone was off and when he turned it on, he had over 100 missed calls. After this, he was about to go back to sleep, but he suddenly realized that he couldn’t remember where he was. Because it was dark and he couldn’t see anything in front of him,
Kim Hyun Joong thought he might have been kidnapped and told himself to stay calm.

He turned on his cell phone again to try and use the light to see what was in front of him, but after a second, his cell phone turned off again. He put on his shoes and started to touch the items in front of him.

Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “I went back and forth touching the things in the room, but I felt a lot of buttons. When I pressed the buttons, they felt familiar. I thought to myself, ‘Ah, this is the room from last night.” The buttons were from the karaoke machine.

As it turned out, when Kim Hyun Joong came back from the restroom, he accidently went into the wrong karaoke room in the club and fell asleep. His friends thought that Kim Hyun Joong went back to his dorm early, so they left the nightclub. After, Kim Hyun Joong tried to exit the club, but the doors were locked and the phone inside the nightclub only had extension features.

Kim Hyun Joong started to worry a bit more, but he finally got the door to open and escaped. However, when he came outside, he realized that his hair was a mess and he had no money. He tried to make a toll-free call to his friends, but his friends didn’t pick up the phone because they were all asleep.

Kim Hyun Joong stated, “Because my dorm was 40km (around 25 miles) away, I just sat on the street. I was just a beggar” – causing much laughter in the studio. Those around him joked around and stated, “You’re a flower-beggar,” playing on his title as a “flower boy” from “Boys over Flowers“.

Kim Hyun Joong's Advice to Nuna Fans
credits: thunderstix @ soompi

Kim Hyun Joong sent a special message to his older female fans during a guerilla interview on Saturday’s KBS “Entertainment Weekly.” He was asked to give a special message to his massive older female fan base, also known as “nuna fans” in Korea, and he responded, “A lot of nuna fans say they want to get married to me, but if they find the right person, I hope they get married soon.”


During the interview, Kim Hyun Joong touched upon a number of different topics. When asked about getting married, he said, “I wanted to get married before 30, but I realized it’s not going to happen any time soon. I thought I would be living as a grown-up, but the older I get I feel like I’m moving away from an adult life.”

He also said the most memorable female partner in his dramas so far was Han Chae Young from KBS “Boys Over Flowers.” But he gave her a rather cute video message saying, “If you’re watching this at home, please invest 500 won ($0.50) in buying my songs.”

Kim Hyun Joong also shared his experience working with Bae Yong Joon, the head of his agency Key East Management. “I think guys talk is pretty obvious. We usually talk about our past girl friends and stuff. I think it’s okay for me to still be single now, but Bae Yong Joong shouldn’t be. He needs to get married soon, and I would like to help him do so.”

Saturday’s guerilla interview took place at the popular Hongik University area. Kim Hyun Joong’s appearance nearly paralyzed the streets as thousands of fans rushed to the scene. It was later revealed the crowd was by far the largest size from this year’s guerilla interviews.

Kim Hyun-joong "I have a complex... I want to be a great ajeossi"
credits: hancinema + newsen + nate

Kim Hyun-joong revealed he has a complex about his looks.

On the SBS TV program "Every Night" on the 13th, 'looks from God' Kim Hyun-joong and 'voice from God' Lee Byung-joon made appearances.

Kim Hyun-joong said, "I also have a complex about my looks. I keep growing a beard. I don't understand why I keep growing them when I'm an idol" and caused laughter. He continued, "My eye bags are quite bad too. I became dark because I like playing soccer. My body is fair but my face is dark. Looking at myself while taking a shower, I look like a matchstick".

"When I look back to the "Boys over Flower" days, I miss it. I want to go back. But no I realize I should become a great ajossi rather than a pretty boy".

Hyun Joong once betrayed for money
credits: hancinema + nate

Kim Hyun-joong spoke about the time he was betrayed by someone he knew for money.

On the SBS TV program "Every Night" on the 13th, 'looks from God' Kim Hyun-joong and 'voice from God' Lee Byung-joon made appearances.

The cast of this program ran through the number of commercials Kim Hyun-joon had done and pressed, "How much money did you make?" to which Kim Hyun-joong answered, "It's not something someone my age can make easily".

About investing he said, "I have one everywhere. I do distribution investment and I give my parents pocket money too. It hasn't been long since I started saving money. I also felt money can make people distant. So I put all my assets to a management. I once lent money to someone I know and never got it back. How could you ignore a friend in need?" and more.

Kim Hyun Joong confessed 'Dislike match-make, when fall in love will concentrate fully'
credits: newsen + bian + kelemama

Kim Hyun Joong honestly disclosed his way to love.

Kim Hyun Joong attended SBS Night After Night on 13 June, and talked about his matchmaking experience and way to love, showing the honest and frank side of him.

With regards to MC Park Myung Soo's "Do you want to fall in love? Match-make before?" questions as such, Kim Hyun Joong confessed "Good friend recently has a girlfriend""That friend introduced a friend of his girlfriend to me".

Kim Hyun Joong talked about the awkwardness of matchmaking. "In actual fact matchmaking is really awkward, so I really dislike it" "There's nothing much to talk about when going to those places. Like 'what's your blood type' this kind of topic is really weird".

Kim Hyun Joong frankly talked about his experience in matchmaking "Went to a match-make by friend, was quiet for 15mins" "I'll start to talk first, ask the girl 'Do you know what is this seat for? Just comfortably have fun, and bid farewell just like friends will do'".

Kim Hyun Joong with regards to his way to love says "Belong to those that when fall in love will give undivided attention", "Will be very nice to girlfriend. A totally different person unlike what my friends know me, will become a different person. Will also act pettishness like a kid".

6 comments:

eiwa said...

seriously, Hj talk a lot of things related joongbo...miss them so much..jeju , older, saving, invest...Hj just get married for real to Hb..and announced it after both of you have a children :D

Anonymous said...

But he said he won't get married so soon...

lk said...

Thanks SH!

jae said...

Wow! He is grown up so much! ^^
But still funny and honest...
Hope He always success in his entertainment career and love life later... ^^
Shillang, Fighting!

kiani said...

Haha..having so much fun hearing the stuff coming outta his mouth.
But my POV, lots reiterated, just stated in a different way.
This goes to show he still feels the same about things he said and keeps saying.
It's a wonder he feels stressed bout keeping to his commitment bout getting married at 30, I remember reading this somewhere during the fall of 2010. But one things for sure, he's getting more detailed about the person he cherishes, lol.
All this while, he says he has no girlfriend, but then he says in a relationship w/celebrity for 5 months/10 months and even gives details of the things he does for her, some may be confused, but thanks to JB CSI'ers, we see the puzzle clearly, lol
To the world...and best wishes to our Shillang as he accomplishes each goal.

Anonymous said...

TO THE WORLD