Sunday, June 5, 2011

[Photos] Hyunjoong 'Breakdown' Jacket Photos

i don't know if it's just the photographer... or maybe the jacket photos released are not the high quality files yet (they look like they are magazine scans), but honestly right now, i'm not very happy with them... oTL

i edited these to make myself happy..
 but if you want to see the original files they can be seen here too:
http://music.daum.net/artist/photo.do?artistDetailId=26720

(seriously if it's just the photographer.. omg hire the one that did his mvio shoot AHHH!)_ dangggit










5 comments:

Rachel said...

SAENGIL CHUKAHAE TO URI SHILLANG!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm LOL, maybe our Shillang wanted this dark, bad boy, mysterious feel to his photo's imagery.
Haha, bad boys attract me, so I like him here, ROTFL..
and I'm gonna be the anonymous here, lol...

Anonymous said...

I'm LOL, maybe our Shillang wanted this dark, bad boy, mysterious feel to his photo's imagery.
Haha, bad boys attract me, so I like him here, ROTFL..
and I'm gonna be the anonymous here, lol...

LvKprogram said...

@SH...is not the photographer work.
It's done by graphic design whom specialize photoshop.
Who ever did it...used many different filters to created
images like these. My pov...this mini album is to Break Down from image of young Idol to more mature adult artist.

19kdramaddict said...

love your blog and he is HOT!! i wish american male sinngers and rappers dressed like this!! or modeled like this...sigh...