Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong discusses his grades and love life during his school days

Credits: elliefilet@AllKPop + Source + Photo: TV Report via Nate

On the most recent episode of SBS’s ”Night After Night”, Kim Hyun Joong shared some interesting details about his school days.

The host asked the singer if he did well in school. Kim Hyun Joong wittily replied, “I was the type to stay average, so I didn’t do too horribly. No matter how little I studied, there were always eight people ranked below me.”

He added, “Because I did soccer, I fell behind in class. I was scared my teacher would call my parents, so I stole the attendance book one day and threw it down the crevice in the elevator at my apartment.”

Kim also talked a bit about his flirting style during his school days: “I had a girl I liked, so I didn’t talk to any other female classmates.”

He apparently met his first love at a sundae stew restaurant, and explained to the audience how he managed to charm her into dating him. “In order to see her, I went to that stew place for two years straight. After that, we dated, but we grew apart after I debuted.”

2 comments:

BabyG12 said...

This guy is really witty with his answer .. thats why he receives lots of love..

lk said...

SH,Thanks so much!