Tuesday, April 6, 2010

[04/01] Hyunjoong's Diary Entry “.......................................”

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

HyunJoong, “.......................................”
2010-04-01 12:32:08 AM

On Wednesday...I will go to Spain to study abroad
Because there are a lot of headache things, I will return once I straighten my thoughts
501 album must be released, however we didn’t even recorded any songs and no songs are out yet ..It is a headache situation
May 1st album... I think we won’t be able to keep this promise.. Sorry
Don’t be too taken aback by this choice of mine, always believe in my choice, like how you’ve done till now
Give me your support.. I am sincere. I will not regret my choice ...Please believe me
Writing the last message in this homepage............

Sincerely, HyunJoong

0 comments: