Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hwang Buin's Tweet About The Worldwide Postcard Project!

omg omg omg!!!
she has received them! (well the ones that were sent early that is hehe~)
i wonder how she'll react when she finds herself getting more and more everyday till their second anniversary? xDDD~~


I don't see my letter yet, but in the next few days maybe? xDD~

anyways along with this twitpic is a message... *w*


*dies of happiness*
TO THE WORLD!
she said TO THE WORLD again *w*
I can't believe she said or should I say typed that again.. it's just so wonderful to me T___T
Thank you Hwang Buin

I'm just sooo sooo happy right now guys, you have no idea!!
It's only about 1 more week till their anniversary WOOHOOOO!!!

how's the postcard sending going for everybody? :o anyways there's still time ^^ If you don't know about the Worldwide Project yet, please refer to the events tab of this blog. J_girl shared to us a very detailed post about it :D

oh and you know, why not also make #joongbo couple/#ssangchu couple a trending topic on twitter? :o

i've seen it done by dbsk fans, why can't we? xD~

HWAITING!

9 comments:

LvKprogram said...

I mailed my postcards today! Yippeeeeee!!!

According to Postman...postcard takes about 5 to 10 days from Washington DC.

Anonymous said...

Kyaaa~~~ mine will reach her around this week!

The fan account where HJ's entourage to Spain just throw something a fan gave to HJ devastated me, well, I sent my postcard on the same day and I was so tempted to get them back because of the news. But this, HB so happy for receiving something as simple as this! *BEAM* at least my effort had not gone to waste!

I love her. She's so appreciative and finds joy in simple gestures.

And omg! To the World!!

Al said...

I was soooo happy when I saw her message!

I also sent my postcard, but it'll probably only arrive on their anniversary or a little later.

Right now there's a crisis in Europe and airplanes aren't flying, so I'm afraid that deliveries to other countries will be delayed!

Al said...

I was soooo happy when I saw her message!

I also sent my postcard, but it'll probably only arrive on their anniversary or a little later.

Right now there's a crisis in Europe and airplanes aren't flying, so I'm afraid that deliveries to other countries will be delayed!

GaGa said...

Hi SH,
I am soooooooooo Happy!!
Hye Jung confirmed to me that she received my postcard, and I used your statement:
"Indivdually, we are one drop,
Together, we are an ocean!"
I love this statement, and I put it in the postcard! Ssangchu couple is sure to receive an Ocean of Postcards!
To The World!!!

ps: Why don't you show your card too? In your blog?

UnTouch@bLe ^guRL said...

hahaha!!!! skudai jb??? malaysia??!!! yeay!!!! yeaY!!!
i am from malaysia!! proud2!!! ^^
lalalala....
to the worLD!!!!!
keep on the faith joongboer!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! it's been 2 years since they spread their love to us. Whether they are aware or not, Hyun Joong and Hye Jung put smiles on our faces while we religiously watched them on WGM. In return I'm happy we can place a smile on their faces by sending them our love, letting them know we haven't forgotten them. Both will be surprised to know how far they spread their love (lol).
TO THE WORLD.........

Unknown said...

can u give me link to hwang buin twitter and yours, so i can read them, please?:))

babypam_08 said...

I only got to know about WGM this January but I've been hooked ever since. I've never imagined myself getting so affected on another person's love story especially someone I haven't met yet. I've laughed til I cried with their fun memories but even shed more tears when they parted ways. Ssangchu couple touched my life is so many ways. They have showed us love and Im glad we Joongboers shower them with more love. I feel like Ive come a little closer to them after sending my postcard, especially with Hwang Buin's response. I really love her! I wish HJ would do the same. That'll be the best!

Can't wait for the day when they are officially married. Thanks SH for this site. You dont know how much this means to us Joongboers. To the woooorld!