Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ssangchu Heaven Blog Banners

Kotaroger, sorry for the late post!!~
But anyways, here I will archive all the blog banners used for Ssangchu Heaven *w*~~

First

Hehe, who remembers this? :o
This was the very, very first one banner! The blog had caramel and pink colors xD
I didn't know what to do with it then xD



Second

This one was the image I think everyone remembers the most, since it was on the longest :)
A collection of a bunch of fanmade images from dcinside!



Third

This one caused me trouble because I had a hard time transitioning from classic to new templates... I closed the blog for a few days,
and a lot thought I stopped blogging :o



Fourth

This wonderful banner was drawn by Falling Uphill!
I saw her shop at Gaiaonline and was in love~~~
Thank you to my sister, because she's basically the one paying for commissions xD


Fifth

Now this awesome art is made by Yaniko :D
(I also met her on the game gaiaonline xD)
The image was very blissful.. but in my opinion, a sad poem fit it best.
I was contemplating on whether I should put a happy quote or a sad poem since it will be the banner for their second anniversary.. but I stuck with the poem.

It has a lot of meaning...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the 2nd one and can't wait for the 4th ^^

Anonymous said...

i mean the fifth... ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi! SH... I like/love your new banner its really cute :)"WOW" jump!jump!... those old banners are great too and it also full of memories... :D

leiron71

babypam_08 said...

Thanks SH for sharing these. Since Im a new Joongboer, I didnt get to see the old banners. Love them all. :)

Anonymous said...

it just perfect..just like joongbo pairing
i adore each and every banners that you have
they always a happy expression in their face which make me feel happy every time i saw it
good job!!
mani mani kamsahammida

lee74 said...

the banners are so cute.. congrats on your internship & good luck.

Lisa said...

wow,, the poem is sooo pretty.

JoongBo jjang! said...

i luv all of your banners n layouts.. i can say u r so artistic.. everything looks great n so nice.. keep it up.. u go girl!! ^^
p/s: can i save all of them for my collection?? ^^ gomawo in advance..^^

Ssangchu Heaven said...

anonymous; hehehe~ thanks!

leiron; thanks! and yes, lots of joongbo memories xDD

babypam; this is ssangchu heaven history hehe.. i wanted to have the whole layout, but i lost them.. ^^;;

thank you!!~ im glad you like them :)

anonymous; hehe~~ thank you so much! and joongbo is always smiling, so its rare to see an unsmiling picture lol!

lee; thank you so much!!!~~

lisa; ahh.. i wish i knew who was the writer.. coz we gotta give him a big hug!

joongbo; aww thank you!!! but no im not artistic at all xDD~~

oh and yes you can! right click and copy the image url, and it should take you to the hq images ^^

BeReNiCe said...

hello
everyone!!

i love your banners

i really liked the 4th and 5th
are beautiful

Kenji said...

Hi! I really love your banners, especially the 4th and 5th one. Can you write the poem, I can't really finish reading it. Thanks!

Thought you would stop blogging coz I couldn't open ssangchu heaven yesterday. That was a very sad day for me and I guess for many people as seen in your chat box. Thanks for your hard work!

fudgeorange said...

wow! I didn't know different banners were already used before yaniko's.:) cute!!! I liked the 4th (falling uphill) and 5th (yaniko) banners best...but all the banners were really nice. I agree with your description re: yaniko's banner -- and the poem you used went well with the banner & ssangchu story in general.

This blog shows how well-loved the ssangchus are. :) sh you're really creative and cool! haha. thanks for sharing the inspiration.

fudgeorange said...

thanks btw, for sharing your joongbo blogging enthusiasm/passion. ^^ to the world!

Unknown said...

Hi, they're so beautiful. I miss this couple so much! Best WGM couple ever and will always be.

Anyways, I wanted to know if you still had contact with Falling Uphill and Yaniko, and where I can go to see some of their other works.

Thanks so much!

Lil' Sue said...

SH...
Ur blog banner are AWESOME...
I love all of them...!!^^
My fave are 4th and 5th...