Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong Revealed The First Time He Was Ashamed Of Hyori

Credit: China ibtimes + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

user posted image

According to reports from Korea media, Korea popular idol group SS501's Kim Hyun Joong revealed his 1st experience to night club.

In the SBS variety show 'Family Outing - Kim Hyun Joong Edition Part 2' which was broadcast on 27 Sept, Kim Hyun Joong revealed: "When in USA, I went to night club together with Hyori noona, that was my first time to night club.", "On that day, the way noona dance made me very shocked, for the first time I felt ashamed because of Hyori noona." Kim Hyun Joong's reveals made Hyori panic.

Lee Hyori expressed: "Is it? How come I can't even remember anything about this?" to avoid the topic. However, Kim Hyun Joong immediately reenact the actual scene during that time. Lee Hyori then nod her head and admitted: "Maybe during that time noona was a little excited."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a total Joongboer and love the guy, but sometimes I think he heads on past 4D towards just plain nuts. We all know how conservative he is, so it's easy to see his younger self being shocked by nightclubbing Hyori noona. But bringing it up to her all these years later, when he is the one recently performing the teaser two-stage shirt rip-off along with the crotch-grabbing dance grind (which I have to say kind of shocked me cause it seemed sooo out of his character). Sometimes his persona as a performer seems so air-locked off from his regular personality that you could wonder if his right side even knows his left side exists. Really entertaining to watch...but holy cow!

EarthtoBella said...

The teaser two-stage shirt rip off with the crotch-grabbing dance grind was hilarious. I wonder whose idea it was. Personally, I'd prefer a no repeat. But that's just me. ^^