Friday, October 30, 2009

SS501 Performance On Music Bank

CAN I SAY THEIR BEST PERFORMANCE OF LOVE LIKE THIS TO DATE?

OMG, I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCEEEEEEE!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hyunjoong hit all the high notes~
Jungmin's voice is just beautiful~
Youngsaengie's swagggg x333
Hyunjun's shmexy stares~
Kyujong's newfound charisma hehehe..
and the frog legs partt hahahaha~!!!

...and this is why I was waiting for Music Bank because I just believe the cameramen are better lol I really feel they think of the angles on the audience's point of view. Not just shots of the pretty boys' faces but the full performance, and the fan girls' screams!! woohooo! I think if I was there I would go crazy xDDD



Rehearsal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least their dressing style and stage costume is soooooo much better than the tattooed tops! nonetheless..great performance^.^

Anonymous said...

This is really a good performance.

It will be even better if the dancing group members wear contrasting color like white.

Ssangchu Heaven said...

anonymous; agree xDDD

anonymous; omg, you amke a good point!!! if they wore black and white i think it would be more masculine and awesome looking.