Sunday, September 5, 2010

[Photos] Hyunjoong Spam Part 4

Man, I planned to have the layout done yesterday but my family went to Niles :o It was a very good faily time though :) and to all the readers that are from Illinois, I swear, stop by Migahodo's at Super H Mart. That place has the best mini Korean walnut cakes I have ever had!!!!! My sister bought us some and I'm about to put them in my microwave to heat it up *w*~~~

AND!! The old guy who owns the shop, I believe he's in his 60's, look so much like Uknow Yunho. It's so crazy!!!! He's so handsome!!!!!!

________________________________________

hehe don't worry joongie, you're handsome too ;)



oh lookit him being all shy on my comment and stufffff~~ xDD



HJ: "not really, sh...~~~" xDD








3 comments:

babypam_08 said...

Haha! You're funny SH! Your photo captions were so cute! I'm so happy you've been updating daily. Glad you enjoyed your family time too. Segyero!

Lil' Sue said...

Hi...ur blog head is very Cute!! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I noticed that the leather watch HJ have on during the BOF conference is somewhat like Hwangbo leather watch when she arrived at Thailand. Maybe it's a couple watch. Maybe somebody could investigate one this. Wishful thinking