Monday, May 11, 2009

Joongbo Episode 4 Quotes

Episode 4

HB: He still sees me as his senior... I think he sometimes forget that I'm his wife.
___________________________

HB: My vision of marriage was me leaning on to my husband, but since he's younger, I don't know what to do..
___________________________

HB: I might have thought of him as a kid because I always worried about him, from now I'll follow his lead more.
___________________________

HB: There's this feeling I get.. I thought I wouldn't but why do I always feel guilty?
___________________________

Kyujong, Youngseng & Hyunjoon came to housewarming party and gave him a box of mangas.

HJ: WHOA!! MY BROTHERS! *high fives the members*
HB: I've never seen my husband this happy before...
___________________________

Youngseng: How old is sister in law?
HJ: 29.
Youngseng: That's too old to call her sister in law..
HJ: But her friends are older than her! That's why I was sweating.. They were at my aunt's age.

___________________________

HJ: They didn't even drink but they seem drunk. I think they had a drink before coming here.
___________________________

HB: I've never seen my Shillang laughing so loudly.. I think they can communicate.
___________________________

HJ: *to SS501 members* My wife can open bottles with a spoon!
___________________________

HJ: Since I didn't sing a proposal song to her... I'll sing together with the members.
HB: Really?
Hyunjoon: But we came here as guests.. and you're singing for Sister In Law.
HJ: I'll pay you.
Hyunjoon: *stands up immediately*
___________________________

Before singing for Hwangbo, Hyunjoong took 4 bananas and passed it out to the SS501 members as a microphone.

*SS501 sings "In A Rush"*

HJ: I love you Hwangbo~
___________________________

Song Eunee: *to Hwangbo* "He's my man." Why can't you say that?
___________________________

0 comments: