Thursday, May 27, 2010

[Fanaccount] Love Ya MV Filming

Credit: 噗·请叫我太君@baidu SS501 bar

Got some rest after lunch… me and my friend paupau (name) talked for a bit then went out. My friends come to take me to see MV shooting

After boarding the car, I feel trapped ah, even got the determination of death (note: The China TS is sick after eating a lunch buffet)

Then is arrived

Try to get off, because I want to see our five boys, I finlly get off with determination, of course, put up a good hair and clothing first

Went into the venue, no one is there, is empty, think that they may be gone already

So actually they are preparing and doing makeup

Very handsome

Horse (Jung Min) seems very tired. Young Saeng is preparing his hair and looking at the mirror at the side. Leader’ hair … ah.. I can’t accept myself… Kyu Jong is doing his makeup. Hyung Jun seems changing his clothing.

They listen to the song once then film. Because of injuries, there are a lot of NG… mostly is leader… seems like very difficult for him

But still persisted in making it a good shot, after filming aside immediately, must be very painful

I only look at the side. The dance looks good, it is worth the wait. The photographer is having a good compassion. He will take a break when leader can’t make it then start over again… But he seems still can not stand for long.. Then after the MV shooting is done, he still need to rush to another schedule…that I don’t know

Ouch………………………………….. he seems very painful when I saw him

However, the kids in front of the camera are super serious. But the horse had some laugh scene, despise him a bit… (she is just kidding)

The staffs watching at the side also have praised them for good work

I am so touching

I admire …

ah…………………………………………………… thanks for the good work

I heard Hyung Jun is getting thinner again, only weight 121 lbs

Young Saeng also, he lost a lot of weight, do not know whether he is on diet

Our Young Saeng ah… the little face is trembling when shooting the MV

啧啧 (the sound of click one’s tongue)

We really hope that this comeback is the return of the king

SS501, hwaiting

PS: do not allow to take photographs also see them from very far away, still can drink the same water as them

0 comments: