Saturday, May 22, 2010

[Fancam' SS501 - Only One Day & Let Me be The One

SCREAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!~~~~


OMG A PREVIEW ON THEIR NEW TRACK YEEEE!!!!



My sister told me Hyunjoong is getting chubby hehehe~
But I do believe instead of chubby, Hyunjoong is building muscle *w*
Did anyone see how sculpted his back is now? o.o~~ Its like whoa~
and his biceps.. oh my~~~


UPDATE: Longer version of Let Me be The One!


My friend told me whenever Hyunjoong comes on the screen/projector, she felt the hall shaking xD Hyunjoong effect?? haha!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

(in heaven).....Loved the song SS501 sang. The performance, a mature image. Uhmm...must say they are men now 'o'. Felt goose bumps when reading their concert fan account. They have such dedicated fan clubs. Seems the burden of what he's going thru was lifted a little when he saw support from fan clubs.
fighting.....